- It is mandatory to show a piece of identification at the door. The name on your I.D. must match the name on your ticket. Please use your legal name when you buy your ticket. It is not necessary to print your ticket; we will have a list at the gate.
- Tickets are refundable before 2 weeks of the event. After June 5th, no refund will be accepted.
- Tickets are transferable until Sunday 16 June at 00h. To transfer a ticket, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- L’OsstidBurn is free for children 14 and under accompanied by an adult. You must register your child via Eventbrite.
- There are no free tickets for volunteers. Everyone buys a ticket. If you have signed up to volunteer, make sure you have your ticket. L’OsstidBurn is a collective experience. Everyone contributes!
WHERE DOES TICKET REVENUE GO?
In case you’re wondering what we’re doing with ticket revenue, here’s a short list of expenses and investments in Montreal’s burner community
- Land rental fee
- Insurance costs
- Art and creativity grants for OsstidBurn = $2,000
- Grant for the effigy = $500
- Transportation of materials to the site
- Porta Potty service (chemical toilets)